Performance Rating Method (PRM) for Commercial Building Energy Code Compliance based on ASHRAE 90.1 2004, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
Commercial building energy code compliance is not an easy task, but crucial for permit application. The recommended compliance path is the Performance Rating Method, Appendix G of Standard 90.1 which benefits the project by giving access to incentive and is a more flexible approach. Effectively, the design team could balance ECMs as per their preferences.
It should be mentioned that this method also complies with the IECC C407 requirement.
Our team of experts has more than 4.5 million sq.ft of experience in more than 15 projects of all end-use type. We are using the most advanced software of the industry, IESVE, which allow us to be efficient providing compliance energy modeling calculation for any standard version and state/county/city amendments.
Term and conditions:
- FREE E-mail delivery
- The amount charge represent at least 10% of our total fees, which is enough to get us started with the geometry.
- The balance of the contracted fee would be paid in 2 equal amounts following the delivery of the modeling reports
- Delivery of reports in 2 months or less, once the documentation have been confirmed to be sufficiently detailed
- Deliverable documents are software simulation's output report, detailed word narrative report, and rating authorities required documents.
- The pricing includes 2 Major Revisions delivery: preliminary and final documentation
- Up to 2 Minor Revisions, after final model is completed.
- Minor revisions are considered changes that required the simulation to be rerun, but that do not affect the conditioned volume geometry.
- Faster Turnaround Time, available in a case per case basis for an addtl. fee)
- 60 days - Money back warranty
- Contact us for payment options or projects larger than 250,000 sq.ft
After, payment we will contact you in order to get the required documentations for the analysis.