Performance path modelling using CAN-QUEST for NECB 2011, 2015, 2017, and 2020
Building energy code compliance is not an easy task, but crucial for permit application. The recommended compliance path is the Performance path of the NECB since 2011. This path for compliance is the most flexible one and give access to incentive. Effectively, the design team could balance ECMs as per their preferences. It should be mentioned that the specific amendments for provinces or cities are well known from our team.
Our experts have more than 4.5 million sq.ft of experience in more than 15 projects of all end-use type. Additionally to CAN-Quest, we offer the compliance using the most advanced software of the industry, IESVE, which allow us to include dynamic daylight simulation into the analysis and use the most accurate geometry built in Sketchup or Revit. IESVE is recognized to be a viable tool by authorities such as the NRC, the city of Toronto and British Columbia Hydro.
Term and conditions:
- FREE E-mail delivery
- The amount charge represent at least 10% of our total fees, which is enough to get us started with the geometry.
- The balance of the contracted fee would be paid in 2 equal amounts following the delivery of the modeling reports
- Delivery of reports in 2 months or less, once the documentation have been confirmed to be sufficiently detailed
- Deliverable documents are software simulation's output report, detailed word narrative report, and rating authorities required documents.
- The pricing includes 2 Major Revisions delivery: preliminary and final documentation
- Up to 2 Minor Revisions, after final model is completed.
- Minor revisions are considered changes that required the simulation to be rerun, but that do not affect the conditioned volume geometry.
- Faster Turnaround Time, available in a case per case basis for an addtl. fee)
- 60 days - Money back warranty
- Contact us for payment options or projects larger than 250,000 sq.ft
After, payment we will contact you in order to get the required documentations for the analysis.