LEED Feasibility Analysis, Scorecard Potential and Shoebox Energy Model
Is it your first LEED project or you need a rapid look to know the feasibility of a project under design being certified LEED. We offer a fast and economic feasibility study for the certification which includes an overview of potential score based on a preliminary energy model and water budget. This unique product is for developer, architect or sustainability consultants which is ideal for RFP, to kickstart a certification project or to analyze the possibility of getting certified.
Term and conditions:
- FREE E-mail delivery
- The total contracted is 1400$, but to get started we charged 25% as deposit.
- Delivery in 4 weeks of reports, once the documentation have been confirmed to be sufficiently detailed
- Up to 3 Minor Revisions
- Fast Turnaround Time, available in a case per case basis (for an addtl. fee)
- 30 days - Money back warranty
- Contact us for payment and scope options: Paypal
After, payment we will contact you in order to get the required documentations for the analysis.