Net-Zero Energy - All building size/type
The Net-Zero Energy service consists in applying an holistic approach to building performance optimization. Using a simplified version of the architectural design in the site context and accurate climate conditions we run the following simulations until optimized options are obtained: solar shading, glare, daylight, access to quality views, energy consumption. The energy consumption is compared to the local building energy code and measures for visual comfort are from LEED v4.1 criterion.
Why you need this service:
- Optimize air conditioning demand, materials, costs, and daylighting all together.
- Size solar panels or solar water heater at design phase to reach specific generation.
- Provide cost benefit analysis of materials comparing investment and energy consumption.
- Reach easily higher green building certification score.
The service we offer permits increase ROI, could attract new type of clients, and grow the company image.
Term and conditions:
- FREE E-mail delivery
- The amount charge represent 25% of our total fees, which is enough to get us started with the geometry.
- The balance of the contracted fee would be paid in 2 equal amounts following the delivery of the modeling reports
- Delivery of reports in 2 months or less, once the documentation have been confirmed to be sufficiently detailed
- Deliverable documents are software simulation's output report, detailed word narrative report, and rating authorities required documents.
- The pricing includes 2 Major Revisions delivery: preliminary and final documentation
- Up to 2 Minor Revisions, after final model is completed.
- Minor revisions are considered changes that required the simulation to be rerun, but that do not affect the conditioned volume geometry.
- 60 days - Money back warranty
- Contact us for payment options or shorter schedule
After first payment, we will contact you in order to get the required documentations for the analysis.