- United States
- ACCA Manual S - A/C & HEATING SYSTEM SIZING COMPLIANCE REPORT
ACCA Manual S - A/C & HEATING SYSTEM SIZING COMPLIANCE REPORT
To select the appropriate system, based on the heating and cooling load calculations, IRC Section M1401.3 requires that ACCA Manual S be used to size equipment. Excessively oversized equipment causes short-cycling, and creates unnecessary stress on the equipment. Also, larger systems require larger duct sizes, increasing the installation cost. In areas where humidity is an issue, an oversized system will degrade the humidity control. A properly sized system will run almost continuously at design conditions, and provide the proper level of dehumidification during the cooling season. Due to the complexity of the calculation it is highly recommended to work with experience professionals such as us.
Term and conditions:
- FREE E-mail Delivery
- Assumed the Manual J Calculation is provided from the client
- Delivery in 2 weeks of report, once the documentation have been confirmed to be sufficiently detailed
- Up to 3 Minor Revisions
- Fast Turnaround Time, available in a case per case basis for an addtl. fee)
- 30 days - Money back warranty
- Contact us for payment options
After, payment we will contact you in order to get the required documentation for the analysis.